Our aim here is assist clients in their effort to become reintegrated back into their communities in a positive manner. Services that require funding (Immaculate Heart of Mary’s Change of Heart Ministry: Obtaining Personal Identification Documents and CATA Ten Day Bus Passes) are only provided to individuals who (1) have spent at least 6 months in jail or prison, (2) have been released from jail or prison in the last 60 Days, and (3) are NOT currently receiving services from the Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) via Prisoner Reentry (PR), formerly known as MPRI (Michigan Prisoner Reentry Initiative).
- Applying to College
- Spartan Fair Chance (S.F.C.): Updating and creating resumes, employment search and follow-up/case advocacy, in addition to informative employment preparation seminars.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary’s Change of Heart Ministry: Obtaining Personal Identification Documents – Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, State ID, Driver’s License, etc.
- Applying for Health Care Insurance
- Applying for Food Assistance: MI Bridge Card
- Transportation: CATA Bus Pass (10 Day or 1/2 Priced) and Bike Voucher
- Clothing: St. Vincent’s Clothing Voucher (Allows one to obtain two top garments and two bottom garments)