For Circuit, District, Swift and Sure Sanctions Probation Program (S.S.S.P.P.), and Mental Health Court Probationers
While strictly adhering to the probationary supervision conditions of each individual client, our aim is to establish a designated area in which clients will recognize their true potential. We provide a wide array of notable services in order to assist clients in their effort to become reintegrated back into their communities in a positive manner. In addition, we are also willing to tailor additional services to each individual client.
- GED Preparation
- Applying to College
- Resume Building
- Job Searching
- Support Groups: Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Narcotics Anonymous (NA)/ Smart Recovery, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Employment Resolution, Women Behind The Mask (W.B.T.M.), etc.
- Obtaining Personal Identification Documents: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, State ID, Driver’s License, etc.
- Applying for Health Care Insurance
- Applying for Food Assistance: MI Bridge Card
- Transportation: CATA Bus Pass and/or Bike Voucher
- Clothing: St. Vincent’s Clothing Voucher (Allows one to obtain two top garments and two bottom garments)